Home > Our
Programs > Education and Social Programs
EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL PROGRAMS:
"The Arrival" A Forum For New Parents Distributing a wealth of information on child development and other family issues. Our program is practical, innovative and covers a wide array of resourceful insights affecting the daily lives of infants, toddlers and their families.
Parents can share stories, collect valuable information and participate in a variety of exciting social activities and organized events.
A Group forum runs for 4 Consecutive weeks.
Q. What is a Group Forum?
A. The basic concept is that eight to ten people exchange experiences, attitudes and beliefs about a particular pre-selected subject. A qualified Research Consultant facilitates the group by:
- Distributing an array of useful information and tips for New Parents
- Directing the flow of the discussion;
- Recognizing important points and encourages the group to explore these and elaborate upon them;
- Observing all the non-verbal communication between group members
- Creating an atmosphere that allows members to relax and lower some of their natural defenses;
Some of Our Topics:
- Parenting, the Transition
- Coping with Crying
- Feeding your Baby (Stage I & II)
- Infant Development/Teething
- Physical Growth & Development (Stage I & II)
- Choosing Child Care
- Health & Safety
- Sleeping & Napping (Stage I & II)
- Independent Play/Language Development
- Tuning In to Your Child
- Practical Tips & Resources
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org